Feed Spill inoculant.. A concentrated formulation that rapidly inoculates and digests feed spills and bedding piles in your pits .
DIGESTER-CF is a concentrated formulation of selected microbial isolates, enzymes and remediation stimulants that rapidly digest accumulations of agricultural organic matter. DIGESTER is to be used for liquidation and remediation of accumulated organic matter.
Use 1 pound of DIGESTER to each 250 pounds of spilled or accumulated matter
- 1 gallon of slurry treats up to 250 pounds of waste
Estimate the total volume, size and weight of the area that requires remediation
Calculate the estimated pounds of digester needed for inoculation
- Add 1 pound of DIGESTER to 1 gallon of water
- Make up to 4-5 deep probes (channels) into the spill area. Number of probes required is related to the area to be digested
- Add the appropriate volume of DIGESTER slurry into the probe holes and on to the organic matter
Inoculation with remediation should be completed in 2-5 days
- No more than two treatments should be needed
For Maximum Efficiency:
- Spills and concentrations should be dosed again at the same dosage levels in 7-10 days
21 Day Dosing Option:
- For slower liquefaction, apply product on day 21
DIGESTER Application Rates:
- 1 pound of DIGESTER to 500 pounds of spill
- Application rates are based on overall experience for concentrated organic matter liquefaction and breakdown
- More or less product may be required to give satisfactory results based on individual situations
Application rates are based on overall experience for waste and concentrated organic matter liquefaction and breakdown. Individual situations may show that more or less product may be required to give satisfactory results.
DO NOT ADD COMPOST PLUS WHEN CONTAINMENT AREAS HAVE FIRM, HEAVY-CRUSTED ACCUMULATIONS